At Fat Cat Marketing, we create responsive, well-designed, user and mobile-friendly websites that speak to buyers (and to Google!). One thing that we take to heart is the fact that you never get a second chance to make a first impression – in fact, once you’ve lost a curious visitor, there is a very slim chance you’ll ever gain them back. This simple notion explains why your homepage is undoubtedly one of the most important, if not the most important, components of your website.
For any given company, the homepage is its virtual front door. If a new visitor doesn’t like what they see, they’ll click the “back” button faster than you can blink.
How people view your brand is a major factor in staying competitive. A visually appealing and easy-to-navigate website that is also user-friendly helps provide visitors and potential customers with the right impression about your brand. By drawing them in, this page will encourage them to learn more about your products or services. A website that speaks to buyers at every stage of their journey will convert and nurture more qualified leads.
We work exclusively with WordPress and WooCommerce which are both universally recognized content management systems. Popular brands like The New York Times, Martha Stewart and Dole all run on WordPress. WooCommerce also allows for a seamless online ordering system that doesn’t charge you any additional third party fees.
Fat Cat Web Design Principles
Our web design services are executed with attention to design principles, search engine optimization, and conversions. We strive to attain the following goals, among others:
- Accumulation of content so to ensure your site is a subject-matter authority and visitors have all the information they need without having to go to another website.
- Utilizing a SEO-friendly content management system that allows the maximization of benefits offered by organic Search Engine Optimization.
- Balancing text, imagery, white space, and typography for a combination of readability and visual appeal. Design is an incredibly important feature of any webpage, and we strive to promote content and present information in the most aesthetically pleasing format possible.
- Using color that conveys tone, interest and style, and helps drive visitors down the conversion funnel.
- Placing graphics and buttons to support and amplify the site’s message as well as uphold the brand.
- Placing strategic Call-To-Action buttons and Email List sign-up forms to generate leads.
After understanding your business and its goals, we will create a site architecture that perpetually drives ROI in your online efforts. Successful web design strategies incorporate persuasive copy that meets SEO objectives, visually appealing graphic elements, a conversion funnel that directs visitors toward the brand’s goal-oriented actions, and presents the site as a subject matter authority, all while communicating the brand’s unique identity.
What You’ll Get
Prototype and Content Strategy
What future growth goals do you want to accomplish? What is your customer looking for and how will they find you? We will connect the two to ensure your new website can handle growth while staying compatible with your customers devices. We will meticulously map out each page, overall layout, and plan all the content. We will present you with a prototype to ensure it meets all required capabilities before going into the coding stages.
A detailed target market analysis of your ideal customer base, where they spend their time online, what drives their decision making, as well as their key characteristic traits. From here we will be able to establish forms of communication that reaches out to your buyers across multiple digital platforms.
We will optimize every page on your website for specific keywords to communicate with Google what your products and/or services are all about and to help drive targeted traffic. This includes an in-depth keyword analysis for your brand as well as a competitor keyword analysis.
Ongoing consulting that answers your questions and also recommends strategies that will propel your brand forward. Through rhetoric and adaptation, we can help ensure your online success.
A sampler of Fat Cat Marketing in action.